Dr. Homitz believes in exceptional dental care and its ability to change lives. She supports treatment which aims for a healthy smile that is both aesthetically pleasing and functional. She has truly enjoyed watching her patients transform over the years as they become more confident with their smiles after each treatment they receive.
Dr. Homitz began her dental career in 1986 after graduating from Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio. In 2001, she came to Burlington and began practicing in Washington. Dr. Homitz loves being a dentist because it gives her the opportunity to make a difference in peoples’ lives by improving their overall quality of life.
Dr. Homitz continues to stay actively involved in both the local community and the dental community. She is a member to several dental organizations and volunteer groups.
In her personal time Dr. Homitz enjoys living life to the fullest and taking advantage of all the wonderful opportunities to get outside and explore the Pacific Northwest. A few of her favorite activities include sailing, sea kayaking, hiking in the beautiful mountain ranges, and scuba diving.
Memberships and Associations
- Seattle Study Club
- Pierre Fauchard Academy, fellow
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Washington State Dental Association (WSDA)
- Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
- Mt. Baker District Dental Society
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (AADSM)
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD)
- Washington State Dental Quality Assurance Commission, member 2005-2013
- American College of Dentists, fellow
- International College of Dentists, fellow
Northwest Medical Teams — a division of Medical Teams International, a global organization that sends teams of medical and dental professionals locally and around the world to help provide care and community health awareness to areas affected by conflict, poverty, and natural disasters.